Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Rain.

Sitting by the window and looking at the rain drove a sudden realization into my mind : how blessed we are!

We keep wining and complaining about things we don't like, don't have, illnesses, people... life in general. But we tend to forget how really blessed we are for having all these things we have, how blessed we are for having amazing and gorgeous people in our lives, how healthy we actually are, how smart we are and so many other things.
Instead of  being  ungrateful, we should be thankful. We should thank our god for everything he has given us.

It's been a while, I know, But I haven't had much free time recently. Things MIGHT have started to become better. I study harder now. tensions in school started to fade out and I am semi-happy. So things are good all in all.

We -my family and I- spent the last weekend at Aqaba. Few days that I really enjoyed! The weather was really great and we had tons of fun! It was awesome .

During the road trip, I was reading "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown. What a book! What a writer! I'm in love with that novel. It is one hell out of a book! Can't wait to finish it.

There isn't much in mind to share with you. I hope future posts will be much more interesting and story-full.
I might actually start another blog where I'll share articles that I have written. As soon as I can Inshallah.

I miss talking to some of my friends. Hope to catch up soon.




Song of the week: Wake me Up

Advice: Just Smile!


Until next time
Izz

12/MAR/2014
11:20 pm




No comments:

Post a Comment