Wednesday, February 19, 2014

94.8

So finally the scores of the winter semester were published on Sunday. And I got 94.8! Although it is really really good I'm not satisfied. Yes, comparing to many many other students my scores are good but I was really hoping and expecting more. Yet I'm very happy and proud of what I have  achieved.

Across the country the scores weren't good in general. Many have failed in subjects like Maths, Physics and English. So some of my friends have failed badly, some passed but got when others got some really good scores like me! Half of my classmates have failed and three of them got some good marks but I got the highest. And somehow some of them are treating me  differently.

It's like It's my fault that they got bad grades. They act out like I should've had failed. It is annoying a little but I won't let anybody control me or even decide how do I live my life.

Regardless of the stress, It was an awesome week! We had a party on Monday and many people came !

I have changed a bit. Although it has been a week but I think I'm starting to get the bigger picture of life.

I am so proud of my 94.8 but I should double the effort in order to achieve more. And to whoever is reading this : Do your best. Not because you should but simply because you CAN!

Song of the Week : Jadal-Ana Bkhaf men el Commitment.

Until next time...
Izz

19/Feb/2014
8:44pm

No comments:

Post a Comment