Sunday, February 9, 2014

First Post?!

This is probably my fifth try of writing such thing.I once Blogged but I believe that my old blog was just childish,but it was still a nice try.I tried several times to write a diary but I found out it wasn't really my thing.
The other day I wondered: "Why do people write diaries?".I didn't have any idea why,I mean nobody reads them but the writer and usually they never get published or released to public either.Then an idea crossed my mind.."I think I should write a diary.It would be nice if people knew about my life after years and years or after my death.I think I should even make it a book!".So I told my friend about it,she told me it would be a good thing and really cool.But she told me "Make it interesting!".
So this is not a diary as much of thoughts and things that come up to my mind actually.I'll be posting weekly not daily due to my full time, and also to have the chance to generate some awesome thoughts!
I'm mainly writing this for me to read in the future(far future I hope)and to people who are interested.Who knows!?when I become famous people might actually want to read this.

Currently I'm a high school senior(12th grade, Tawjihi). I recently finished the first semester and currently waiting for scores to come out.I'm not as nervous as mom for sure or even the rest of the population, I'm just really feel cool about it and hopefully waiting.
Nowadays I'm trying to figure out what I want to become after School and what should I study.It's really taking time and effort but yet wasn't able to make up my mind.I hope I find out soon.
I'm currently re-reading a book ,"The Secret" which is an awesome book who teaches you about your mind and feelings and how strong you are.And yes I think I finally started to get into reading.Yaay!
You are the only one who can make yourself happy.And you are capable of doing and becoming anything only when you believe in yourself and that you just simply can do it.

Until next time,
Izz


9/Feb/2014
6:57 pm

1 comment: