Saturday, March 29, 2014

Powerful Beyond Measure


We all seek the same things.  Fame, glory, popularity, money and happiness, things we all want, and even if you deny it, you still do search about those things. Oh and of course we can’t forget LOVE.
The path I walk in is starting to get brighter. As everyday something or someone light a candle, illuminating the way. Even when I thought candles were being blown off, others were being lightened.
The golden rule is starting to shine, the secret of life, maybe that’s what I was looking for all this time. I think I’m starting to understand how things work, how life works.
In order to be loved, you first need to love a special person, which is yourself. That’s right, if you don’t love, and I mean really love, yourself, how do you expect people to love you? When you don’t believe in yourself, how come they can believe in you?
Nelson Mandela said something really powerful I am going to paraphrase:  Our deepest fear is that not we are inadequate; our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that frightens us the most. We ask ourselves: Who am I to be gorgeous, famous, talented and popular? Actually, who are we not to be? There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won’t feel insecure around you. When we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give permission to others to do so. As we liberate ourselves from our own fears, our presence automatically liberates others.
And Note to self and to whoever is reading this: Remember this. Mark my words because truly, you are amazing.
If life isn’t about doing whatever makes you happy, then it’s not a life worth living.
I believe I can do anything I want. I am the architect of my own life. From now on, I Am A Top Priority.

Izz
28/Mar/2014
12:40 pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment